CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashton!!



We have been celebrating Ashton's birthday this week. Tuesday we has his friend birthday party. We went to the Discovery Gateway children's museum downtown. It was fun and sometimes challenging. Ryan and I had to keep track of 6 kids, which wasn't too bad when they were interested in the same thing, but when they were in different areas it got a little scary. The worst was when we were looking at the helicopter and Ryan and I turned around and we couldn't find Maren. Well somebody had opened the door and let her inside and she had found puzzles to do. But she wasn't worried because she knew exactly where she was.

Then tonight (Thursday) we went to a park with Ryan's family and my family and had dinner and ice cream. It was really nice, except it was rather warm (in the high 90's). We played on the playground, played Frisbee and talked. Oh, and did I forget to mention PRESENTS. Of course that was Ashton's favorite part. Thanks for everyone who came and made it a special day for Ashton.

We've been telling him for weeks that he is turning "5," but I don't think that he believes us. He just tells us that he is not "5" he is "Ashton." So we will just have to take him at that. Also when he blew out his candles at our little party at home he wished that "we could all be together." What a sweet wish, I hope that too.

0 comments: