CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours




At the end of last week things seemed to settle down for us - at least building wise. The framers took a few days off to rest, and so did I. But Wednesday this week it was full speed ahead. We had the window installers, the framers, the plumber, the HVAC guys, and the bathtubs installers all there at the same time. CRAZY!! I think I have a few extra gray hairs. We had our exterior doors delivered yesterday and found out that they had sent the wrong ones. So today I have spent my morning trying to get the right ones here. Then we found out that the framers had framed the front door area too big and the foundation people had poured the concrete area for the walkout door too small. AHHHHH!!! But I think we have it all worked out.
This week with the rain and snow it has been a real mess in the house. The roof leaks and the water runs from floor to floor until it reaches the basement. Mix the rain with mud from outside and sawdust from inside and it makes it really yucky!! But with warmer weather on the way we are hopeful to have it cleaned up.

0 comments: