CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

D - Day







D-Day is demolition day!! I can't believe we did this. It was very surreal watching our house come down. I kept Logan and Ashton home from school today so they could watch. It isn't everyday that your house is torn down. The big back hoe crunched our house like a huge dinosaur. I will post a video of the demolition as soon as I can figure out how.

We do have some favorite quotes for demolition day:

Logan: Hey look that's our stove. (We took out the stove two weeks ago).

Neighbor: Ashton what happened to your bedroom?
Ashton: It's at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Logan: This is so cool just like the other house that we destroyed.
Chelsea: No Logan, this is the only house we have ever destroyed. Most people don't do this.

Chelsea: Eeehh, Ahhhh. Ouch. (Grunts of pain every time the back hoe tore up the house).

We chose St. Patrick's day as our demolition day because it is a green day and for us green meant "go". So today we "go" forward with our new house project.


0 comments: