I just found out that I am being released from the Primary Presidency. Now for the record, I am the only one that is sad about being released (the other's did the dance of joy). I just wanted to publically say that Primary is a wonderful place to be in the church and that you learn as much from the kids as they do from you. I will miss their sweet spirits. I mean who really wants to go to boring Relief Society when you can go to Primary and eat candy, sing fun songs about snowmen, and play games.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Primary
Posted by walker fam at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Actually Relief Society is a great place to be this year!! 2 years to learn about our wonderful prophet Joseph Smith. You will be okay and with any luck maybe Ashton will miss you and you'll be back in no time.
Post a Comment