CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abundantly Blessed

This week I have been extremely blessed. Last weekend we were able to watch conference. Usually my kids won't let me really watch, but this time they did. In fact Maren watched most of it with me. What wonderful messages of hope and faith were given to help us in these trying times.

We were also blessed with an addition to our family. Kristy Wells, Ryan's step sister, had her baby, Wesley Glen Wells, on Sunday October 5th. He was 8 lbs and 8 oz and 21 inches long. He is a beautiful baby and a welcome new member of the family.


Our house made so much progress this week as well. We had the concrete poured including our front steps. YEAH!!! I have been jumping up to our porch for 7 months now and I'm so excited for real steps.



We also got in our bathroom sinks and window seals. They look great! We also got toilets in on Friday. Yeah again!! Tuesday they will come fix a few things in the bathrooms and then after that, my bathrooms will be all finished. No more port-a-potty!

They also finished the tile in the basement kitchen and finished up the built in hutch. Everything turned out so nice. We also got the hanging bar stools put installed. They turned out really well.



I did manage to have a little fun this week when I got to visit my friend Tammy who just moved back. It was fun taking our kids to the park and just talk. Tam, I'm so glad your so close.

Last but not least, I gave my first Relief Society lesson today since I got the calling. Everything went so well. It was poignant that so there were many talks during conference about trials and that was what my lesson was on. I am grateful for my opportunity to teach.

0 comments: