CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year.
First we went to the elementary for the Halloween parade. My mother-in-law, Lu, came with me. It was so much fun to see everyone in their costumes.


Next, Lu watched Maren while I volunteered in Ashton's kindergarten class for his Halloween party. They had root beer with dry ice. All of the kids thought it was so cool.

Later, we had my family over for pizza (a long time family tradition). We took pictures of the cousins in their costumes.

Then our neighborhood had a Trunk-or-treat at the church, where kids could go from car to car getting candy. I stayed at the van and gave out over 300 pieces of candy and there were still more kids that I had to turn away. Crazy huh. Ryan and Lu took the kids around and filled their bags.

Logan and Ashton are pretty good about rationing their candy, but Maren could eat her candy all day long.

It was good to have a fun day in the midst of all the chaos in our lives.

1 comments:

The Zobells said...

The kids looked so cute!!! I thought that at one time Maren was going to be a puppy. She made a good witch. The boys looked great too. I'm glad that you all got together. Did you put up the Halloween house?

Love you all,
Grandma