CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're So Close

This has been an exciting week. Our first final inspection was Monday and our second final inspection was Thursday. The inspector found one plug he didn't like but passed us anyway with the understanding that we would fix the plug (which we did). So YEAH!!!!! NO MORE INSPECTIONS!!!!!

We did have a little set back though. Our master vanity countertop was all scratched up, so we asked the company to come back and buff out the scratches. They told us that it doesn't really buff out. So we were back to having problems with the vanity, so we decided just to get our money back. The company, Whitewater, will leave the vanity countertop in until we get our new one, so we will have something there, but we won't have our bathroom finished for another couple of weeks. Sigh! We had put a lot of our furniture in a POD to store it while we moved out. We had the POD delivered on Friday, and we unloaded it on Saturday. We also made several trips from the storage unit to move it into the house. I can't believe or remember that we had that much junk, I mean valuable possessions.


I will be setting up house for the next couple of weeks before we actually move in. Thanks to all of those who helped move us and helped clean the house so that we could move our stuff in. We have received so much love and support from our families.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

It looks so beautiful! I'm excited for you that you're so close to being really done!

The Zobells said...

We are so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see it. Just remember to throw a few things away. See you soon!

Love
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

WOW, looks like fun! I hate moving with a passion, but it is a GREAT time to de-junk.....In fact after two years I am still de-junking! Have fun, hope we can see you all soon. Tammy Barker