Well after 4 months of working on our house, we finally passed our 4-way inspection. For those of you who don't know what that is (and don't worry I didn't know either) it is when the city comes to inspect the rough plumbing, rough electrical, framing, and rough heating & air-conditioning. There is certain things that you are required to have done and they inspect those things and then make sure everything else is up to code. We had the inspector come Monday morning and he found about 8 little things that he wanted updated, then we had to schedule another inspection Tuesday afternoon and WE PASSED!!!
I must admit I did a little happy dance when I found out. What this means for us now is that we can start putting the stucco and stone on the outside of our house and putting the insulation and drywall in the inside of our house. It is very exciting and I am glad that we were able to come through it with flying colors.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
4-Way Inspection Passed!!!
Posted by walker fam at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment