
***WARNING - THE NEXT STORY INVOLVES THE WORD VOMIT****
Ryan and I got the very rare opportunity to something today together, just the two of us. We actually got to go to Lagoon without the kids and ride all the big kid rides and not spend time in the little kid area. It was so much fun riding the Samurai, the Spider, Wicked, and the Bat. These were all new rides that have come out, but in the past we have had to miss them since we had our small kids. Ryan had a blast and so did I until about half way through the day when I started to feel nauseous. Ryan called me some nice names like "wimp" and "old lady". So we took a break and went miniature golfing (Ryan beat me by 10 strokes). But I still wasn't feeling well. So we decided that we would go on one or two more rides and then leave. We went on the Tidal Wave and then on the Old White Roller coaster. Well they did me in!! So I laid on the bench while my world and my stomach was still rolling. We went out to eat (bad idea) and I just got a diet coke and fries. Well on our way home from Lagoon, Ryan had to stop off two times so that I could vomit. Not a very fun way to end a really fun morning. Come to find out, I had caught my son's stomach virus and it was rearing it's ugly head. I didn't feel better until Saturday. So for the record, I may be old, but it wasn't the roller coasters that made me sick (at least not totally), it was the stomach virus.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Lagoon
Posted by walker fam at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment