CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Spelling


I have a funny story to tell about Logan.

So one early Summer morning Logan is up and he tells me that he has spelling words that he needs me to help him with.

I'm like, "spelling words? Isn't it summer. You're teacher didn't send you with homework to do over the summer did she?"

That's when he pulls out a list of words from a folder and said, "these are for Pokemon class, mom." If I really want to do good as a Pokemon trainer, I need to know how to spell these words. (They were words like Johto, Pokemon, Pokeball).

So I said a little dumbfounded, "uhhhh, ok." After several tries he knew how to spell all his spelling words. I guess that this training will help him in his quest to become a Pokemon Master.

0 comments: