Well we had the opportunity with my work to go to Lagoon again, and this time, I am happy to announce, I did not get sick. Of course, I just went with Logan and Ashton and they don't like the rides that make you sick, but still I didn't leave nautious. Ryan had to work so he wasn't able to go, and my parents took Maren, so that left the boys and I to ride the rides. It was so much fun!!!
Ashton's favorite ride was the Oddessy that is a new ride that flies around like the Dumbo ride at Disneyland but dolphins and whales on the side of the ride try to squirt water at you to get you wet. Well Ashton and I had done a good job at avoiding getting wet and then the ride came to a slow stop and stopped right in front of a killer whale that was still squirting water, RIGHT IN MY LAP!!! So while we are waiting for the ride to release the seat belts, I am getting soaked and Ashton is laughing his head off. The only revenge I got was that the whale got Logan the next time we rode the ride.
My parents took Maren on only one ride, but she wasn't sure that she liked it. We don't think she like riding by herself.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Lagoon Revisited
Posted by walker fam at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment