CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School



When I woke up this morning at 7:00 a.m., I found Logan all ready for school in the outfit that we had picked out last night. He had on his backpack and was just waiting to go to school. Unfortunately school didn't start until 9:00, so after a bath, breakfast, and a room straighten, it was finally time to walk him to school. Of course, he didn't think he needed his mom to walk him to school since he did it all by himself last year, but I exercised my mom rights and walked him anyway. He is in second grade this year and is in class with all his friends. Which is good, I think. As you can tell from the pictures, Logan had to have a Pokemon t-shirt, a pokemon backpack, and a pokemon lunch box. I will be glad not to hear about Pokemon all day long, but I feel sorry for his teacher.

Ashton, who starts kindergarten, won't start until next week and was very disappointed that he didn't get to stay at school. Maren on the other hand was very angry that she even had to wake up for this event that didn't involve her. You can tell from the picture that she is not very happy. Even if Maren isn't happy, I am happy for school to be starting. YEAH!!!

0 comments: