We had tons of fun at Thanksgiving Point on Tuesday afternoon. I guess that all exhibits at Thanksgiving Point are $2 per person on Tuesdays in August. So since my sister-in-law Emily and her daughter Martie were in town this week, we went with them and my other sister-in-law Deanna and her 3 kids to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I had never been there and was pleasantly surprised.
The gardens were not as extravagant as I thought they might be, but they were pretty. We got to see the largest man made waterfall this side of the Mississippi (or so they claim). The kids enjoyed looking at the fish in the large lilly pad pond and rolling down the large grassy hill.
In addition to the gardens they have a water area that includes a "Noah's Ark" boat that squirts water into a shallow wading pond. The kids thoroughly enjoyed getting wet with their cousins and the moms (and Ryan) enjoyed resting on the bench.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Splash and Dash
Posted by walker fam at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment