My little girl got her first haircut today. We put it off as long as we could, but she was beginning to look like she didn't have a mother that loved her, so we took her to get her hair cut. She did so well!! As you can tell from the pictures, she was smiling, eating her sucker, and watching Dora. A perfect combination. Let's just say that this was a much better experience than when the boys got their first haircut. I guess it's just a girl thing.
The only thing that went wrong was that Roger (the barber) collected some of her hair so that I could put it in her baby book. Well on the way home I dropped the paper that had the hair in it. So I may never find her first haircut hair. I'm such a bad mom.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Maren's 1st Haircut
Posted by walker fam at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment