Well, I got my built-in closets done this week. I love them. I got shelves in my pantry and game closet. I have a coat closet and a art supply closet and even a utility closet. My linen closet upstairs has a place for a vacuum so I don't have to haul it up and down the stairs. Yeah!! It's amazing how much the little things make you so excited. My boys love to hide in my closets now. Logan had to get his picture in every closet so I called him, the monster in my closet.
We also had the walls and ceiling textured this week so we should be painting next week. Yeah!! You can tell that I'm happier this week than last week. Things are actually going better.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
There's a monster in my closet
Posted by walker fam at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment