CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Closet closeter



Well I use to think that having a big closet was totally unnecessary. I couldn't understand who would possibly need a big closet with drawers, shelves, and a special place for shoes. But I am now confessing that I am a closet closet-lover. I found some closet organizers online and designed my closet and my kids closets and I am in love! I can't wait to move my stuff in. We had them installed this week and I am excited. I don't have enough clothes to fill the closet, but some how I will get by. Here are some pictures of my closet and my kids closets. Very fun!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! It is nice just to have a place to put things even if you don't have stuff to fill it all yet. I'm sure that won't take long either.